Discover One of Lake Norman’s Hottest Neighborhoods: Monteith Park. Monteith Park is minutes from Lake Norman, Birkdale Village & a short ride to Uptown Charlotte! Enjoy Monteith Park & this lovely home & all is has to offer, I mean who wouldn’t want to live in a front porch fun community, right? Right now in the Summer Monteith is hosting Front Porch Fridays, pool parties & lots of activities for the neighborhood. 16205 Spruell Street in Huntersville is a dream home with all the loving updates that the sellers have put into 16205 Spruell Street, check out some of the great highlights this home has to offer!
16205 Spruell Street/ 4 bedrooms/3.5 baths/3042 sq/ft
- Brand New Carpet
- Freshly Painted Interior
- Remodeled Upstairs Room that can be a 4th bedroom/private guest room/bonus room area. There’s also a flex space with a fridge & a full bath!
- Upgraded Doors
- Hardwood Floors Throughout Common Areas Downstairs
- Space Above the Garage That’s Plumbed & Ready to be Finished as an Office or Mother-In-Law Suite
- Extra Parking Pad Next to the Garage
- Upgraded Doors & Tons of Crown Molding
- Custom Bookshelves in Sitting Room/Flex Space Downstairs
- Restoration Hardware Lighting
- Custom Shelving in Master Closet
- Surround Sound
- New A/C Systems (2014 & 2017)
- Majority of Living on the Main Level (so hard to come by!)
Interested in previewing this Monteith Park beauty and living in one of Lake Norman’s hottest neighborhoods? Contact Alyssa Roccanti at 704-654-9305 or firstname.lastname@example.org.