Top Five Winter Activity Ideas in the Lake Norman Area
Cold weather is here and that makes us a little stir crazy! Looking for something to do other than another movie to go see? Here is a list of our top five winter activity ideas in the Lake Norman Area to keep the winter blues away. These Lake Norman winter activity ideas are for the whole family or a date night.
- Spare Time Bowling— Bowling is the perfect family outing for that cold weekend inside. Spare Time Bowling has been completely redone with good food, trendy interior and LASER tag. Check out the MLK Day special for Monday, January 18th too!
- Coffee Shop tour — Sometimes you just need to get out of the house and enjoy some coffee. There are several coffee shops in the area including Summit Coffee in Davidson, Hebrews Coffee Shop in Mooresville, and Waterbean Coffee in Cornelius and Huntersville. Each coffee shop provides a unique atmosphere and delicious coffee.
- Exit Strategy— Agame for the whole family and friends! Get a group together and play this strategic game and enjoy. This activity does require booking in advance and is $25-30 per person.
- Meet at the Pit— Your kids will love this indoor racing track. Checkout the January specials too!
- Lake Norman Cottage— Wine sampling with a new menu on Friday and Saturday nights. This event starts at 6pm. Reservations recommended.
Shake off the winter blues and start having fun today!
Interested in moving to the Lake Norman Area to be close to the fun? Contact Alyssa Roccanti, Lake Norman’s Premier Real Estate Agent. firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-654-9305 Call or email today!